Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just talking to my mate who's a coach at Charlton about Zaha and also present was another friend, who for his sins is a palace season ticket holder.

I mentioned that a lot of people on here compare Bolasie with Zaha and they both laughed, and said there is very little comparison. The general consensus was Zaha was a lot better than Bolasie and that you would find it difficult to find any palace fan who would differ with their opinions. Also, mentioned Zaha would improve us a lot and would fit into Silva high press game.

I then said asked 'would you take Zaha at the expense of Lookman receiving less game time' He has had the pleasure of coaching Lookman at Charlton and said in all honesty it would surprise him with in time Walcott was the one who lost his place and the front line by xmas would be.

Tosun

Lookman Zaha

o5ECfhL.gif

I was just talking to my mate who's a coach at Charlton about Zaha and also present was another friend, who for his sins is a palace season ticket holder.

I mentioned that a lot of people on here compare Bolasie with Zaha and they both laughed, and said there is very little comparison. The general consensus was Zaha was a lot better than Bolasie and that you would find it difficult to find any palace fan who would differ with their opinions. Also, mentioned Zaha would improve us a lot and would fit into Silva high press game.

Cheers for that breaking news mate. In other news, Elvis is dead and JFK has been shot.

I was just talking to my mate who's a coach at Milan about Bonucci and also present was another friend, who for his sins is a Swansea season ticket holder.

I mentioned that a lot of people on here compare Bonucci with Williams and they both laughed, and said there is very little comparison. The general consensus was Bonucci was a lot better than Williams and that you would find it difficult to find any Swansea fan who would differ with their opinions. Also, mentioned Bonucci would improve us a lot and would fit into Silva high press game.

I then said asked 'would you take Bonucci at the expense of Jagielka receiving less game time' He has had the pleasure of coaching Jagielka at Milan and said in all honesty it would surprise him with in time Holgate was the one who lost his place and the front line by xmas would be.

Bonucci - Williams

I then said asked 'would you take Zaha at the expense of Lookman receiving less game time' He has had the pleasure of coaching Lookman at Charlton and said in all honesty it would surprise him with in time Walcott was the one who lost his place and the front line by xmas would be.

Tosun

Lookman Zaha
giphy.gif

I was just talking to my mate who's a coach at Milan about Bonucci and also present was another friend, who for his sins is a Swansea season ticket holder.

I mentioned that a lot of people on here compare Bonucci with Williams and they both laughed, and said there is very little comparison. The general consensus was Bonucci was a lot better than Williams and that you would find it difficult to find any Swansea fan who would differ with their opinions. Also, mentioned Bonucci would improve us a lot and would fit into Silva high press game.

I then said asked 'would you take Bonucci at the expense of Jagielka receiving less game time' He has had the pleasure of coaching Jagielka at Milan and said in all honesty it would surprise him with in time Holgate was the one who lost his place and the front line by xmas would be.

Bonucci - Williams
I agree with you there mate

I know, That’s why my reply was quoting HarryMc asking what’s so shocking about that.

We're playing a dangerous game here..Unless we are leaving it as late as possible knowing that our first few games are winnable with our current squad, leaving signings longer to settle in etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back