Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
..this might sound a bit of a conspiracy theory but perhaps Moshiri is @TheFinnFan ITK. Moshiri has Russian connections, Putin has just been in Finland, perhaps Moshiri is in jail for being a spy.
...or, to get Trump onside as an ally, perhaps Putin has sold Usmanov down the swannee and Moshiri is just 'collateral damage'. Whatever, I detect the dirty fingerprints of the RS loving CIA all over this affair...they'll pull any deviance to stymie our new stadium.

...seems very low to me too. I can honestly see him getting an England call up next season (Southgate has mentioned him a few times of late).
If Everton had put a 20mil price tag on lookman, he would already be gone.

I don’t believe for one minute clubs give out price tags for players these days. Different abroad where they have release clauses. Surely if a club wants your player, let them see how high they will go.

Yes, he just bought more shares in May, just hired a new D of F, a new coach, spent 6M to fire the old coach, he's clearly looking for a way out...

...good heavens there are some gullible people out there.

You are totally correct mate.
Moshiri wanting out makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm not that keen on Welbeck...and I doubt the veracity of rumours that we're in for him. With Cenk, Oumar and DCL our striker stocks are well provisioned.
I think Silva wants another attacker, who can do a job out wide and up front. Welbeck fits that’s bill. But is injury prone and must be at least 28 now. So a load of rubbish if you ask me

We must not sell Lookman. The only possible way is if he really wants out and we get a HUGE bid. The kid is very exciting and could be worth double next summer.

If Everton had put a 20mil price tag on lookman, he would already be gone.

I don’t believe for one minute clubs give out price tags for players these days. Different abroad where they have release clauses. Surely if a club wants your player, let them see how high they will go.

I think they throw out offers to club, but he'd be gone for certain at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back