Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think anyone is saying he's the best. But he's the best we could realistically have for where we are right now Lou.

And come on, he had more than a 'decent' season. He was excellent in the vast majority of games. Yes, some mistakes, and notable ones, but the best goalkeepers make mistakes.

The lad has just turned 24. He's not doing bad. And he's worth at least £60m to us, imo.

I agree that he's the best we could have for where we are now Toff. I just think it's dangerous to build him up too much at this moment in time.

Can’t believe we’re selling Lookman to West Ham.
I appreciate I'm going to get pooh-poohed for this but West Ham are putting together a pretty impressive squad. If there's any truth to rumours of Moshiri doing a runner and emptying Everton's cheque account, I might have to recalculate my prediction of our finishing higher than them this next season.

I agree re ‘bolo’

I think Zaha is much better. Heard a stat that palace lost every game he was out injured for last season and he was pretty influential in keeping them up (as was the big midfielder that scored all the penos and got me points in fantasy football). However if he was playing for a similar team in any other league and wasn’t English he’d be worth a fraction of the price and there’d be a lot less interest in him.
Zaha would be a more expensive version of bolasie IMO that’s all

I appreciate I'm going to get pooh-poohed for this but West Ham are putting together a pretty impressive squad. If there's any truth to rumours of Moshiri doing a runner and emptying Everton's cheque account, I might have to recalculate my prediction of our finishing higher than them this next season.

I heard their manager used to manage Real Madrid in a bygone decade.

imagine we signed no one all summer except welbeck, I mean I don't think I could be mad it would just be funny wouldn't it

Welbeck is cack mate, that would be until he signed for us, then all of a sudden he would become a good player according to lads on here, and we should all stop whinging and give him a chance.

Last edited:

Because it's stupid money and you could easily replace him for a third of that and be better off

Realistically, if we were to sell him this summer would anyone be surprised? This is the model Brands is going to implement after al.

Personally would like us to keep him, his value can still grow, but there is a tipping point. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back