Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was woeful for them.

Serves him right.

Bullet dodged. Right there.

I can remember the disappointment when we missed out though.

And here we all are, losing our heads just because we ain’t signed anyone. Who’s to say Silva won’t turn this motley crew into a decent team, playing attractive and winning soccer. Stranger things have happened.

Bullet dodged. Right there.

I can remember the disappointment when we missed out though.

And here we all are, losing our heads just because we ain’t signed anyone. Who’s to say Silva won’t turn this motley crew into a decent team, playing attractive and winning soccer. Stranger things have happened.

To be honest that last bit is all I’m hoping for at the moment.

We’ve waited forever for Everton to spend like they did last summer and look what happened. I hope we never spend a penny again.

Plenty of time for signings, I remember the days when we left it so late we'd confirm signings an hour or two after the window shut

I remember staying up an hour past the window shut going to bed fuming we didn’t sign anyone and then waking up the next morning and seeing we signed Fellaini.

We will have a signing by the end of the week and we will be happy with who we get;)

I remember staying up an hour past the window shut going to bed fuming we didn’t sign anyone and then waking up the next morning and seeing we signed Fellaini.

We will have a signing by the end of the week and we will be happy with who we get;)

You sauced up there dude?

Pray tell

..I think we’ll see quite a few leaving around the last day of the window. I suggested this at the start of the summer. Clubs will know Everton’s situation, bids will come in as the window shuts.

I also think we’ll bring 3 in.

..I think we’ll see quite a few leaving around the last day of the window. I suggested this at the start of the summer. Clubs will know Everton’s situation, bids will come in as the window shuts.

It only makes sense that clubs are trying to lowball Everton on bids right now.

Who’s the 3?

We can sell players abroad right up to 31 August.

There may come a point where Brands decides to bring in a couple and risk having to sell on the cheap later in the window to reduce the squad size. You can be sure foreign teams will look to raid English players on the cheap late in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back