Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester-United-v-Besiktas-UEFA-Champions-League.jpg

What if Silva has had conversations with the likes of Lookman Vlasic and Dowell and said they’re actually going to be played rather than sitting on the bench on loan. Add in Walcott and there’s 4 wide players before you even count Bolasie and Mirallas who haven’t left yet. Why would we buy another one just now?

Bolasie looks like he’s on his way, lookman is angling for a transfer to Germany, Mirallas is turd, and Vlasic and Dowell have a big step to take in order to gain good consistency at this level so that leaves Walcott who is susceptible to injuries as our only winger/inside forward.

Bernard is the dogs and he’s free, so we need to stop arsing about and get the deal done.

Another day...and still no signings...looking like we actually may not sign any player this window...I hope if we sign somebody than the board will not look for excuses if we start the season badly such as non real preseason and need time...
"Another year older and what have I done, my aspirations shrivelled in the sun ".

The The - I`ve been waiting for
Is he still playing ???

"Another year older and what have I done, my aspirations shrivelled in the sun ".

The The - I`ve been waiting for

Is he still playing ???

Federico "Kiko" Macheda is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Novara. Born in Rome, Macheda began his career with local club Lazio, but joined Manchester United when he turned 16 in 2007. Wikipedia

He's fallen from grace in a big way - Serie C

I saw him play against Ipswich for Doncaster on loan from United.

Subbed off at half time and outshone by David McGoldrick in a 3-0 win for Town.

McGoldrick available on a free this summer incidentally. Seriously what is Brands playing at??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back