Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

The World Cup was a blessing for Yerry Mina. Evicted in Barcelona, the Colombian obelisk took advantage of the biggest showcase of international football to revive his career.

This is recognized by FIFA, who highlighted him as one of the five revelation players of the event. The Colombian not only returned to the fore, but also increased his quotation.

At the beginning of Russia 2018, the market value of the Colombian defense was 10 million euros, even below the 11.8 million paid by Barsa al Palmeiras. However, the excellent performance raised its price to 20 million euros, according to Transfermarkt and 30 million according to the offers that have come for it.

The Colombian coincides in the select group with four other players, of which they expected very little and ended up standing out, increasing their value.

One of them is Kieran Trippier, right-hand man from England. His work at Tottenham led him to the national team and his big world raised the price from 27 to 50 million euros. However, the player will remain in the London team.

Denis Cheryshev came as a substitute for the championship played in his country and ended up being the best of the Russian national team. His news in Villarreal was not the best, but the four goals in the World Cup catapulted him.

Of the 7 million euros that the Yellow Submarine paid at the time , today its quotation is 20 and it rains offers of the Premier League. The most drinkable is that of Everton, which also intends to hire Yerry Mina.

We are drinkable and have also signed Cheryshev.

I love Colombia.

I must say, it is REALLY tough for me to understand. Alison I know had a great year in Serie A. But Karius wasn't that bad statistically for LFC in the PL. Maybe they could do better, but is Alison going to save them THAT many goals? They were behind Man City by a considerable number in GD.

Just think that's a big fee. But hey, if they think he's the best in the world and can afford it, more power to them.

To be pretty much double what city paid for ederson (who i think is a better keeper btw, is rediculous) roma pulling there pants down.

As you said, karius kept a fair amount of clean sheets last term, but next season every clean sheet against average oppo will be down to ailisson, it happened with van dijk, before january they were ok defensivly, keeping clean sheets. After january, every clean sheet was down to van dijk

Were has all the mina excitement come from? Whys everyone saying its iminant all of a sudden? Hasent this been the rumour for the last week or so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back