Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible 3 weeks Saturday first game no new signings ... Silva been here a month the ambition from this board is a joke. 2 signings were needed by now, it will be 10 days before wolves 2-3 signed and take them 4-5 weeks to get up to speed.

I’m not sure I’ve seen you post much but I’m glad you’ve come along. There’s no one else on this forum who says it as it is. We’re missing members like you.
Everyone is far too carried away with winning 22-0 and looking to be positive.

Why are some people in panic mode here? We need to sell before buying. We have had to do this for nearly two decades now. We blew loads of money last summer and it's easily going to knock us back a season. By my reckoning we only have one saleable asset and that's Pickford. So either we sell him or we try and shift all the rubbish we bought under Koeman. If we don't do either of these then we can't bring new players in. We can't afford to. It's never really been any different.

I’m not sure I’ve seen you post much but I’m glad you’ve come along. There’s no one else on this forum who says it as it is. We’re missing members like you.
Everyone is far too carried away with winning 22-0 and looking to be positive.
Heh. Your definition of positive looks to be more like “realistic”

Terrible 3 weeks Saturday first game no new signings ... Silva been here a month the ambition from this board is a joke. 2 signings were needed by now, it will be 10 days before wolves 2-3 signed and take them 4-5 weeks to get up to speed.

FAKE NEWS

It will take most new signings at least 6 months to get up to speed, some players never do.

It took KDB 4 years and a move to Germany.

Why are some people in panic mode here? We need to sell before buying. We have had to do this for nearly two decades now. We blew loads of money last summer and it's easily going to knock us back a season. By my reckoning we only have one saleable asset and that's Pickford. So either we sell him or we try and shift all the rubbish we bought under Koeman. If we don't do either of these then we can't bring new players in. We can't afford to. It's never really been any different.
The problem with getting rid of the rubbish is other teams know.Yet some forum members think it might still be a secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back