Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh. You want anyone judged on Big Sam football? Silva didn't get to see the players until this month to make assessments.

Come on lad you can tell who’s [Poor language removed] and who isn’t. Too many mediocre players in the squad, doesn’t take a professional manager months to figure out who’s fitting into a style of play. Bolaise, Kev, Davy, Morgan, Williams, Ramirez at least 3 should have followed Rooney out the door 2-3 weeks ago.

Come on lad you can tell who’s [Poor language removed] and who isn’t. Too many mediocre players in the squad, doesn’t take a professional manager months to figure out who’s fitting into a style of play. Bolaise, Kev, Davy, Morgan, Williams, Ramirez at least 3 should have followed Rooney out the door 2-3 weeks ago.

It does take a few weeks, I imagine. And he's had...two weeks with them.

Go on then.......
Can you show me quotes we need to sell before we buy ?
Thats just nonsense these guys have come in and done exactly what they said they'd do.
Assess the squad first.
No team in the Prem "needs to sell before buying "
Balance the books yes....need to sell ? you're way off the mark.
And sell Pickford...turn it in fella.

Mate if you can find a buyer for all those feel free to punt them, im sure Brands would welcome the help.

Problem is we can't sell due to their values on the books. Bolasie must be worth 15m, Klaasen 20m, Keane 20m to name a few and nobody is going to pay them prices. Take any less than their value and we are worse off. For example lets say we sold them for a combined 30m then we need to find another 15m just to break even before spending anything. Best bet is loaning out for a fee and part wages paid that way we make room in the squad whilst keeping their values on the books

This is true and some of them still won't be open to a move. I think people need to chill about incomings this year. Just got to get on with the season. It's the legacy of Koeman, Walsh and the idiocy of Moshiri and co we are in this mess.

This is true and some of them still won't be open to a move. I think people need to chill about incomings this year. Just got to get on with the season. It's the legacy of Koeman, Walsh and the idiocy of Moshiri and co we are in this mess.

Indeed, just forget this window, its not for us.

We can just have another go next Summer.

Everton in advanced talks to sign Bordeaux winger Malcom.
Bordeaux chairman due to meet Everton on Thursday.
£30m deal plus add ons being discussed. 5-year deal worth £80,000 a week.

Can you show me quotes we need to sell before we buy ?
Thats just nonsense these guys have come in and done exactly what they said they'd do.
Assess the squad first.
No team in the Prem "needs to sell before buying "
Balance the books yes....need to sell ? you're way off the mark.
And sell Pickford...turn it in fella.

Didn't say I wanted to sell Pickford did I? But your naive if you think that the board wouldn't do that. At some point they will. Remember we've sold our three best players already under this new regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back