Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
“In a normal situation we have maybe already signed one or two players"

If the window didn't close early we might have signed players earlier? How does that work? Selling clubs thinking they can wait it out until the end-of-window scramble because it comes around sooner/is exclusive to Prem?

They’re not worried because they have spent a fortune. I ain’t talking about the result we could have won and I would have been worried

They're not worried because they've spent a fortune but have drawn with Bury. We should be worried because we haven't spent a fortune, but have also drawn with Bury. You're not as good at this as davek. Maybe just give up?

Marco is a week away from knocking somebody out there C.

DiajnE0X4AIuFxR

Broken him already. In record time.

Say goodbye to that full head of hair, Marco.

“In a normal situation we have maybe already signed one or two players"

If the window didn't close early we might have signed players earlier? How does that work? Selling clubs thinking they can wait it out until the end-of-window scramble because it comes around sooner/is exclusive to Prem?

World Cup AND early closing of the window.

so no idea how i did not know this but just found out the transfer window closes on August 9th this year....bizarre no idea why maybe something to do with World Cup.

i know in the past i was joking about the no signings policy but i was like yeah we have plenty of time, the window closes end of August blah blah blah

now im like

giphy.gif

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...ansfer-14926092.amp?__twitter_impression=true

“Marco Silva expects Everton will kick-off this summer's transfer business in the “next few days” - as he revealed he is to begin wielding the axe on players after the trip to Portugal.
And the Blues boss insists he has the funds to start bringing in new faces now and does not need to sell players in order to generate a transfer kitty”.

Made me feel better that.
Concur. We DESPERATELY need to ship out some players but that shouldn't keep us from bringing in our targets.

And it's encouraging to see how our actual targets haven't gone elsewhere from the looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back