Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are a strange creature. I'm starting to see why so many find you a bit tedious/why you're very close to being a High Maintenance Member.

Again, clearly, a dedicated transfer rumour thread doesn't mean he's signing - as all these will show: https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/forums/everton-forum.2/?prefix_id=4

It just means there is significant discussion around that particular player that warrants its own thread.

Those threads will either be closed when the narrative changes, or when there's no reply for 30 days.

It's really, really not that difficult.

Obviously not everyone “ loves a bit of bully”

people are getting to worried over this, the energy drink people aren't even a good team. they be told where to go

Lookman has still got 3/4 years on his contract he should be told he's staying and he'll get more games and I think he'd be alrite with that

Mate... like I said to beef, have a day off. Why antagonise other blues by calling them happy clappers??
And having someone post a gif laughing at my opinion isn’t?

You have a day off replying to my posts if it bothers you THAT much. As I’ve said, put me on ignore. No skin off my nose.

We’re one of only three clubs in the league to not sign a player, we’re having to sell before we can buy, teams below us are improving, our city rivals are buying seriously impressive players and our stadium move is falling through, but we’re meant to be happy?

Shall we all agree on the date when "bedwetters" and "happy clappers" come together in mass panic when we haven't signed anyone?

I am going for concerned July 25, cold sweats July 29th, head fallen off and urine soaked sheets August 4th.

You have a day off replying to my posts if it bothers you THAT much. As I’ve said, put me on ignore. No skin off my nose.

We’re one of only three clubs in the league to not sign a player, we’re having to sell before we can buy, teams below us are improving, our city rivals are buying seriously impressive players and our stadium move is falling through, but we’re meant to be happy?
Good idea.

My god you`re boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back