Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernando Torres to leave Madrid in the summer... Even funnier than picturing him playing for us is the fact that Newcastle United supporters think they'll get him to come there :D

Naturally when a quality player name drops us he plays the position we do not need to upgrade......

Surely we must always look to upgrade every and any position to move forward?

Don't get me wrong, Seamus is utter class and the least of our worries but every player is up for being replaced if better comes along.

Surely we must always look to upgrade every and any position to move forward?

Don't get me wrong, Seamus is utter class and the least of our worries but every player is up for being replaced if better comes along.

No mate, it'd be utterly mental to decide to try to upgrade your strongest player when you have massive weaknesses all over the place

No mate, it'd be utterly mental to decide to try to upgrade your strongest player when you have massive weaknesses all over the place
Couldn’t agree more. There are far more others areas of the squad and team that need addressing, before competition for Coleman at RB.

I tend to disagree as whilst l said Seamus is utter class. He is turning 30 this year and will not improve anymore so if a younger, better player comes along we should never dismiss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back