Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can we expect from this embargo tonight?

tenor.gif

What can we expect from this embargo tonight?
Either:

Leon Osman announced as needed fan liaison officer. Moshiri said he's never seen a truer blue who's loved by all the fans.

Or

The results of the stadium fan consultations are in and the club is delighted to announce as the fans wanted, we are staying at goodison.

Or

Ashly Williams signs a new 5 year deal. He signed because he's delighted to just be in the premier league and Everton is a nice family club with no expectations or pressure.

Be really disappointed to see lookman leave especially for 20 mil.

Moonhead and that utter slug Walsh have really done a number on us, set us back years
Started in 1989 mate with Billy liar, recovered slightly with Royle, then Moyes had to stabalise us but should have gone in 2009, then a manager who fluked one season before he turned us into relegation candidates....you are quite right about Koeman and Walsh followed by the panic appointment of BFS...we can only hope that Brands and Silva have a new approach..... it will take more than one transfer window to rectify. PS ...who is still here? the greatest living Evertonian...Pftt

Monchi:

“I know they're all tired of words and want to win, but Rome wasn’t built in a day. I’ve been here for 14 months, so give me a little time. We’re here to present [Justin] Kluivert, which seemed impossible a few months ago.

“[Javier] Pastore is here, according to you that was impossible and yet he’s here. Malcom seemed crazy and today you tell me that’s a possibility. It’s fair to say that too, not just talk about Nainggolan and Alisson but also about the signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back