Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight up think we'll get 4 in, a few more out (although I reckon that snidey git Mirallas may survive the cull), and not one of our ins will be anyone mentioned in a combined 6,000+ pages of transfer rumours. We're under the radar this year, and future years to come. No more showing our hand, no more expensive splurges on 16 number tens. Covert ops.

Straight up think we'll get 4 in, a few more out (although I reckon that snidey git Mirallas may survive the cull), and not one of our ins will be anyone mentioned in a combined 6,000+ pages of transfer rumours. We're under the radar this year, and future years to come. No more showing our hand, no more expensive splurges on 16 number tens. Covert ops.
I think the same. All these rumours are just that. Nothing has come from the club, just journalists and agents peddling their wares.

I agree with the fact that he had a good Euro 2016, although I disagree he was in his prime. I`d say he was actually on the " wane ".

To not rate Stones as a defender then and now, clearly indicates that you have rocks in your head.
I don't agree.

When Stones was with us I thought he was a very good footballer and a poor defender.

He not not particularly impressive for City last season and could hardly get a game in the 2nd half of the season.

However the penny must have dropped or something because I thought he played very well defensively at the World Cup.

I never rate Stones as a defender especially 2/3 seasons ago. When Williams was signed from Swansea he was in his prime and was known for his defending in particular the Euro 2016 performance. Are you happy with my answer lol?

2 years later Williams regressed he's almost 34. He's going to run down his contract now will he?Not gonna to recoup a fee for him in this summer transfer window...

1PEw.gif

I see we are still poised.Poised to say in a few weeks sorry our targets where not available, Kevin is back from loan and is like a new signing.

I don't agree.

When Stones was with us I thought he was a very good footballer and a poor defender.

He not not particularly impressive for City last season and could hardly get a game in the 2nd half of the season.

However the penny must have dropped or something because I thought he played very well defensively at the World Cup.
Not so sure about that I thought he had his usual lapses including the goal which eliminated England.

I don't agree.

Still has to improve a lot defensively imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back