Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

Let`s see how he comes back from that one.

I never rate Stones as a defender especially 2/3 seasons ago. When Williams was signed from Swansea he was in his prime and was known for his defending in particular the Euro 2016 performance. Are you happy with my answer lol?

2 years later Williams regressed he's almost 34. He's going to run down his contract now will he?Not gonna to recoup a fee for him in this summer transfer window...

I never rate Stones as a defender especially 2/3 seasons ago. When Williams was signed from Swansea he was in his prime and was known for his defending in particular the Euro 2016 performance. Are you happy with my answer lol?

2 years later Williams regressed he's almost 34. He's going to run down his contract now will he?Not gonna to recoup a fee for him in this summer transfer window...
I agree with the fact that he had a good Euro 2016, although I disagree he was in his prime. I`d say he was actually on the " wane ".

To not rate Stones as a defender then and now, clearly indicates that you have rocks in your head.

Moshiri doesn’t know anything about football, as if he was ever going to contribute to any discussions about transfers or players’ values. His only mistake was putting his trust in those two empty vessels.

You don’t know the man and he’s not the only person above Koeman and Walsh. What about the rest?

I agree with the fact that he had a good Euro 2016, although I disagree he was in his prime. I`d say he was actually on the " wane ".

To not rate Stones as a defender then and now, clearly indicates that you have rocks in your head.

No I don't rate him as a defender. He can pass a ball but he is proned to defensive error. It's opinion really much like you do not rate cetrain player in a money club.

Williams on the other hand was ok in his first season, when things went our way. On a presumed heft wages, no wonder we are struggled to get rid, much like other deadwood in this transfer window.

PS:Oh and I did not say the present time Williams (who had regressed massively last season)is better than the overhyped Stones. The initial quote was from May 2017.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back