Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaming Walsh and Koeman is a little cliche at this point.

They messed up and they got the bullet, but it wasnt just them wasting the money, somebody higher gave them the nod.

But whats done is done, people are so eager to throw blame around, are we not a team? We fail together, we rise together, whats done is done, its about how we get out of this mess.

Not a sarcy comment here but how would you suggest we do?

Walsh was a complete idiot and he’s got a lot to answer for but most fans now blaming these as it’s the easy option as they have left.
Most fans were/ still are blaming Walsh as he was the £1m per annum executive with responsibility for in coming recruitment and pee'd something in the region of £150m up the wall.

First, are you referring to the Siggy signing? I did say younger players will take care of the resale value problem so spending £40m on Siggy was not a concern at the time. When on earth did I say Everton do not need to care about no resale value?

Second, are you referring the signings including the like in Williams and Bolasie because you put a “s” behind Siggy. There was no way I uphold the signing like Williams in the first place, unlike your goodself.

You said I thought Everton was the new Manchester City. I asked you to give me a direct quote you can’t find one. So you decided to dig up some old quote and twisted it. I do not think you are clever, at all.

Mate, you said Williams was better than Stones

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/ashley-williams.90261/page-334#post-5436728

Not once I said they can’t I hated Steve Walsh.
Missing my point of a chief executive hired two men who were extremely crap at their jobs who would get the blame?

Still the two men

And of the day it's not like we got s manager and director of football nowhere we got Walsh from Leicester who had just won the league based on key signings that he had made. His stock was very high

Koeman done a very good job at Southampton and done a good job in his first season here people are quick to forget that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back