Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di Marzo Italian journalist who’s usually good with stuff has come out and said Roma pushing ahead with a deal for Malcom, not good need to get Brands in there to persuade him to join Everton. Would be typical RS luck sign their target, give the club big cash and they go for one of our targets. Intrigued to see what happens over the next 3 weeks, think the window closing early is a blessing but we’ll see managers struggling if they haven’t got their squads boxed by the first game.

This, the RS have literally paid for Malcolm for them.

Andre Gomes is an interesting one, from what little I've seen he seems to have that Rolls-Royce engine that you mention.
He's also 6'2, so would add some much needed height to our midfield.

..he does, Matey. As you say, fine size about him. Seems he’s lost his way and failed to live up to expectation after a big move to Barcelona. Might be a difficult character, but he is an interesting one. I’m sure others on here have an insight.

If a genie popped out of a lamp, telling you that you could wipe THREE from the current squad off the book with no financial penalty... Which three would you choose?

Martina, Williams and mirallas, they're three who I don't think we can get much of a fee for, are on highish wages considering their squad position and won't be missed.

Players like Klaassen and Sandro may be able to generate more of a fee and I see as more useful.

Why do I keep seeing the word patience.

25 years without a cup, and they want us to be patient

You may well be placing too much expectation from the off. Just my opinion looking at it from an opposite angle. Can understand frustrstion, but things take time. I myself want a well considered approach.

We made no ground last year operarating swiftly. Waiting for Marco & Marcel doesn’t mean we don’t want progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back