Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
if zaha wants to go then palace need to sell him asap to get new players, mind you i dont think we will buying him anyway...

Small point on those with an issue on the amount we may have to pay for Zaha....why are you bothered, its not your money and if it means us getting something which we are desperately short of...quality..get him in

He wouldn't have to criticise anyone mate.. saying he's 'confident' leads me to believe that he's exactly that, otherwise he wouldn't have to say it in the first place?

If all he'd said was that the board were 'working hard' with transfers and left it at that then you could read that a different way.

My point is, by being anything other than confident, he'd be criticising Brands/board. Can you imagine the headlines if he said he wasn't sure/happy over transfers?

I don't think you can't really read to much into what the manager says publicly on transfers at the moment.

I used to have the same debate with fans on here when Allardyce would say things like he's staying when you consider what little else they could actually say...

My point is, by being anything other than confident, he'd be criticising Brands/board. Can you imagine the headlines if he said he wasn't sure/happy over transfers?

I don't think you can't really read to much into what the manager says publicly on transfers at the moment.

I used to have the same debate with fans on here when Allardyce would say things like he's staying when you consider what little else they could actually say...

I agree he has to say he's confident.

But he definitely didn't need to say it would be in the next few days after Portugal. I dunno, maybe something is happening. Otherwise he made somewhat of a rod for his own back.

Even with Bolasie priced at what we paid for him it's going to be north of £40m. If they dropped their price down to Bolasie plus £30m I'd be more tempted.
Zaha is rated between 60-70m, even with boalsie at 15m, that's still 45-55m needed.

To add to that zaha rejected a new deal worth 125k a week at palace, which indicates he would want around 150k a week if he were to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back