Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mawson is a big no no, he rodent be worth anywhere near his fee and is a pretty bad defender all in all. He has great leadership skills but look at the goal he conceded on richarlison's highlights reel.

I really want mina and if possible a pacey center back to accompany him, even if it's just a loan but he can't be young as well. We need an actual centre back in a prime age, with mina we'd have three young centre backs and two ancient ones.

Whoever we bring in, I can't see them starting against Wolves. I know the signings we make are for this and future seasons, but the thought of two from Jags, Williams, Keane & Holgate starting in our first 2 or 3 games is not filling me with confidence.

If we sign 1-2 this week I think they'll be in the starting 11 but any later and I agree I can't see anything but them starting from the bench.

Whoever we bring in, I can't see them starting against Wolves. I know the signings we make are for this and future seasons, but the thought of two from Jags, Williams, Keane & Holgate starting in our first 2 or 3 games is not filling me with confidence.
It's not filling any of the four names you mention, with confidence either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back