Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Richarlison the most fouled player in the league last season.

Sigurdsson on the freekicks and if we get that Mina... he can head a ball cant he?!

Remember when we signed Keane and there was loads of memes about great he was at heading.

Ah good times.

But yeah, Mina does the heading, at 6foot 4 he better had do anyway.

Think we need to hurry up and get Mina across the line if he is the one that Brands and Silva have agreed upon .. Wasn’t Lyon interested in him recently or may be I’m mistaken . Time to pull the finger out though guys if he’s the one you want

Think we need to hurry up and get Mina across the line if he is the one that Brands and Silva have agreed upon .. Wasn’t Lyon interested in him recently or may be I’m mistaken . Time to pull the finger out though guys if he’s the one you want

Mina was on record the other day saying he needs to take more time before making any decisions. Time is one luxury that we don't have. I've a feeling that this one might not happen.

Mina was on record the other day saying he needs to take more time before making any decisions. Time is one luxury that we don't have. I've a feeling that this one might not happen.

Why dont we have time?

I mean im not saying we can wait 2 weeks, but we can give it a few days to see how it plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back