Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the speed Keane turns mate, I actually think he's one of the undead!
When I read this I at first thought that some zombies move very fast (eg World War Z, 28 Days Later etc)...but those aren't really zombie movies per se, more post apocalyptic. So your contention that Snail Keane might be one of the undead does carry water.Do we know what his favourite food is? If it's brains, that would give a strong clue.

When I read this I at first thought that some zombies move very fast (eg World War Z, 28 Days Later etc)...but those aren't really zombie movies per se, more post apocalyptic. So your contention that Snail Keane might be one of the undead does carry water.Do we know what his favourite food is? If it's brains, that would give a strong clue.

This is what it's like watching Keane mate....

This is what it's like watching Keane mate....

After watching that I can see why, on the basis of speed of movement on grass, you might think Snail Keane is an undead. Btw, I don't think he's thrilled to be a zombie...he always looks like he's about to burst into tears. I've always put that down to homesickness but your zombie theory shouldn't be discounted.

Mawson is Keane mk 2.

Thankfully we’ve never been linked with him.

* which means we’ll probably end up with on the last day.
Mawson done his knee at the end of the season, so I'd stay clear. A year ago I would've partnered him with Maguire in the heart of our defence, we would've been a mean outfit scoring loadsa headers from corners (probably).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back