Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching that I can see why, on the basis of speed of movement on grass, you might think Snail Keane is an undead. Btw, I don't think he's thrilled to be a zombie...he always looks like he's about to burst into tears. I've always put that down to homesickness but your zombie theory shouldn't be discounted.

imagine he was homesick playing for everton when he's a manc

the fact is he's just a massive [Poor language removed]

I read it as more of a 4-2-1-3.

Coleman-Keane-Mina-Digne
—————? - Gana ———-
—————-Gylfi—————-
—-Walcott-Tosun-Richarlison—
He played both and said he might go with 2 DMs depending on personnel, but these aren't two sit there and do nothing #6 players, they are dynamic players like Doucoure.

That's why the Denis Zakaria shouts are VERY encouraging. He won't be cheap and I'm not sure he's better than Doucoure, but he's maybe even a better fit with his height.

If we can secure Mina and Digne we’re only a powerhouse CM away from having a pretty boss team.

Doucoure, Aholou, Bissouma, Ndombele, M’Vila, Zakaria, Gbamin, Bazoer, Barrios, N’Zonzi, Fornals, RLC, Freuler, Brozovic, Milinkovic-Savic, Diawara, Linetty, Fofana, Barak, Soumare.

Those sorts of profiles.
Yes please to all of these.
We’d have to bench 9 of em and keep Pickford playing tho.

He played both and said he might go with 2 DMs depending on personnel, but these aren't two sit there and do nothing #6 players, they are dynamic players like Doucoure.

That's why the Denis Zakaria shouts are VERY encouraging. He won't be cheap and I'm not sure he's better than Doucoure, but he's maybe even a better fit with his height.
I think this squad goes as Gylfi goes. If you can get him playing well then this team can be successful. And personally I believe he plays at his best up front controlling the flow of the offense, picking out wingers and strikers. I’m optimistic about his fit in this proposed scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back