Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love lyon as a city. I had an unreal few days there. But any player claiming to be furthering their career by joining the French SPL is conning themselves. I don't think one of their world cup winning side plays in their own national league other than for PSG, who are more dominant than celtic.
You're underestimating the French, my friend, good teams and players there. The issue is more international coverage and therefor contracts. Teams there cant really keep top player like big teams in England can because most of them cant match the finance of top clubs in other leagues. Thats probably why most top french players do their trade in other leagues.
Dont get me wrong tho, they are still able to pay big wages, just not premier league big.

I think the lure of Lyon as a destination might gazump L4 but other considerations probably come into play.
What are your sources telling you?
As you may be aware my sources are all Dutch and very unreliable on French togger. Ken Monkou is completely useless right now, Tete & Depay aren’t picking up his calls at all. x

Indeed. It's the price you pay for being a club that hires Sam Allardyce and sets your prestige back a decade. We now have the reputation of Stoke and having to spend massive money to bring players marginally above that reputation in.

Thanks 'Mosh'.
We're the West Ham of the North.

Capt Jags' new boots

adidas-187pbz.jpg
No way.

What if it all kicks off on the pitch ?

No laces to be tying up on the halfway line.

Yeh not a lot of clips unfortunately. But Lyon want him in case Ndombele goes. Similar players.
I'd still go for Tanguy. Reminds me of Patrick Viera. Offer them £20m. That's an immediate turnaround of over £10m even if they have to pay a percentage out to his previous club. At 21 he's going to be a star.

No way.

What if it all kicks off on the pitch ?

No laces to be tying up on the halfway line.
yes, as I reported, Marcel's adopting a softly softly approach to weaning Capt Jags off his 'conveniently' untied laces. But when the new season kicks off and our commanding leader, Capt Jags, leads our lion-hearted lads onto Wolves' home ground, expect Capt Jags to be in slip-ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back