Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can take up the role Barry vacated of slow passenger who needs an entire team built around him just to function adequately yet fans adore him for the odd few moments on the ball not seeing the number of problems he causes the team off the ball due to him running at half the speed of the players he’s up against.
Off your rocker mate.
Let me ask you, would you accommodate Ozil in the Arsenal team?

If we do indeed get a deal for Digne done at around £15m, it's fantastic business.

He wouldn't have been my first - or even second - choice, really, but he's a vastly experienced player who is still young. He'll be determined to impress and by the looks of it is excited to come to us.

Off your rocker mate.
Let me ask you, would you accommodate Ozil in the Arsenal team?

Yeah I remember him running away from Barry at the World Cup about 7 years before we finally stopped playing him. Ozil has pace and is a world class number 10 proven at the highest level in the champions league and international football. Siggurdson has played ok for Swansea.

What's that Jim? you have some breaking news from Everton about signing a decent Centre Back??

PoliticalImperfectDarwinsfox.gif

12:20

BREAKING NEWS
Sky Sources in Spain are telling us that Everton have stepped up their efforts to secure the double signing of Barcelona defenders Lucas Digne and Yerry Mina.
Digne has travelled to the USA with the Spanish giants while Mina is still on a break after World Cup duty with Colombia.
Everton are in the market for a left-back and centre-half.
Hardly " Breaking News " .
Groundbreaking :coffee:
Yeah. Just seen that. What does that even mean?. WTF have we been doing for the last 10 days?

...this is probably more to do with reports this morning that Everton had sent representatives to Barcelona to tie up a deal for Lucas Digne. I suppose whilst they are there, the subject of Mina will be discussed.

If we do indeed get a deal for Digne done at around £15m, it's fantastic business.

He wouldn't have been my first - or even second - choice, really, but he's a vastly experienced player who is still young. He'll be determined to impress and by the looks of it is excited to come to us.

I quite like the idea of a defensive left-back myself anyway; sick of teams smashing us out wide.

That Lyon president sounds like an absolute muppet.

"I have in my mind one example where we are in a battle with Everton.
"I don't think they play in the Champions League. There is indeed a gap in terms of revenue.
"If we think about the same player then he told me that he would prefer for us than playing for a club that doesn't play the Champions League."
Mina has made just five appearances for Barcelona but scored three goals in three appearances for Colombia at the World Cup.
Aulas said he was confident that his side's third-place finish in Ligue 1 last season, which earned them a place in Europe's premier club competition, stands them in good stead in the transfer market.
"I think that there are players who do not want to play for, let's say the team we play tomorrow, Huddersfield," he said.
"Even if they will be paid more, they would prefer to play for Lyon."

That Lyon president sounds like an absolute muppet.

"I have in my mind one example where we are in a battle with Everton.
"I don't think they play in the Champions League. There is indeed a gap in terms of revenue.
"If we think about the same player then he told me that he would prefer for us than playing for a club that doesn't play the Champions League."
Mina has made just five appearances for Barcelona but scored three goals in three appearances for Colombia at the World Cup.
Aulas said he was confident that his side's third-place finish in Ligue 1 last season, which earned them a place in Europe's premier club competition, stands them in good stead in the transfer market.
"I think that there are players who do not want to play for, let's say the team we play tomorrow, Huddersfield," he said.
"Even if they will be paid more, they would prefer to play for Lyon."
I’d say our pull is about even outside of France ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back