Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Personally I wouldn't call him a defensive left back Nymz. He's more an all round full back who is equally good at both attacking and defending. Reminds me a bit of Ashley Cole except he has a better end product in the final third.

Chances are he would have been in the French squad had he not been playing second fiddle to Jordi Alba (which is no disgrace) and if we can get him for £15m that's great business.

I’ve never really seen him play but seen lots of Barca fans online whinge he’s not very attacking that’s all. Doesn’t bother me like.

tbf, Lyon is a pretty cool city and has lots of very beautiful women who speak in a very sexy French accent...
'George, where did it all go wrong?'
Thing is though, Liverpool and the North West is beautiful too. The women are phenomenal.
But most of all, for a serious footballer, we're in the world's greatest show. If you want to play in France, fair enough. But the EPL is where you'd really find out if you were good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back