Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Mina isn't happening i'd like to see us go for Lascelles again. Newcastle don't appear to be making any moves this summer, The FSW lied too regarding funds again no doubt.

He will be an England regular very soon. He has pace, power and leadership qualities. Although again we would be stung on the PL prices again?

'George, where did it all go wrong?'
Thing is though, Liverpool and the North West is beautiful too. The women are phenomenal.
But most of all, for a serious footballer, we're in the world's greatest show. If you want to play in France, fair enough. But the EPL is where you'd really find out if you were good enough.
I haven't been back up north of England for some time. My children watch Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach and some other such shows. The girls on it doll themselves up ok but, imo, lack the...the...I guess je ne sais quoi best describes it (ironically)...of French girls.

You've got to consider how the style of team the player plays in and how we are likely to play before thinking if he'd fit in here.

It was my biggest and constant criticism of what went before. He signed Keane and Williams, who played in a backs to the wall system and tried to make him play a higher line, then Klaassen, Sigurdsson, Rooney and Vlasic all of whom occupied the same area of the pitch in the previous systems they played in (regardless of where they were put in the official line up).

You've got to consider how the style of team the player plays in and how we are likely to play before thinking if he'd fit in here.

It was my biggest and constant criticism of what went before. He signed Keane and Williams, who played in a backs to the wall system and tried to make him play a higher line, then Klaassen, Sigurdsson, Rooney and Vlasic all of whom occupied the same area of the pitch in the previous systems they played in (regardless of where they were put in the official line up).
Fatty Koeman and Gormless Walsh were clueless: the 'dumb and dumber' of football management teams

I haven't been back up north of England for some time. My children watch Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach and some other such shows. The girls on it doll themselves up ok but, imo, lack the...the...I guess je ne sais quoi best describes it (ironically)...of French girls.
I just think scouse girls in general have something about them. You get a gorgeous scouse girl with personality and you're onto a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back