Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems Mina looking more like off than on...

Who do we turn two? Can only recall hearing about two alternatives, Lascelles (Newcastle did just sign Schaar) and Bensebaine (who we play in a friendly).

Any thoughts on other targets? Can’t imagine we won’t sign one center half.

Austrian fella Hintegger and Espanyol's David Lopez (?) are two names that have been loosely linked

Who do we turn two? Can only recall hearing about two alternatives, Lascelles (Newcastle did just sign Schaar) and Bensebaine (who we play in a friendly).

If PSG are really signing Jerome Boateng that'll push Presnel Kimpembe down to fourth choice. I have no idea how attractive we'd be to him but I'd honestly rather get him than Mina although if we were to partner them we'd be set for a decade.

That Schar deal went under the radar. £3m, that's a great bit of business. Bloody barcodes.

Lindelof?

He'll come into his own as the transfer window comes to a close, our very own Jim White with his 3 mobile phones at the ready and not a clue how any of them work.
TBH not took that much interested as we are linked to most players ....
The only thing I have heard from FF source is Silva is has a nice quiet persona, and has settled in well with the players , and staff ......
I am more interested in what players we are getting rid of....

TBH not took that much interested as we are linked to most players ....
The only thing I have heard from FF source is Silva is has a nice quiet persona, and has settled in well with the players , and staff ......
I am more interested in what players we are getting rid of....

Williams, Bolasie, Martina, Mirallas, Schneiderlin, that'd be a good start. If that jumped up midget Lookman wants to go as well then I'd flog him to Leipzig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back