Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey! Hands off :p There's a few players we want to move, Akanji is RIGHT at the bottom of that list. He's only just getting going at Dortmund. He'll be first choice for us next season anyway.
Ah, bummer. What about Zagadou? Looks massive and pretty quick for his size. Help us out a little will ya?

Ah, bummer. What about Zagadou? Looks massive and pretty quick for his size. Help us out a little will ya?

:) Akanji is our most talented central defender now, he looks a class act already. So I fully expect him to be a starter from now on.

Zagadou is still very raw, he played a bit last season - but often at full back to cover injuries. But he's only 19, I think this season he'll just be eased in a bit more. But yes, he is a big unit, and does have decent pace and good mobility.

There are a lot of decent younger center backs in the Bundesliga though.

Maybe you can raid our hated neighbours Schalke, they seem to be collecting them at the moment! I'm sure they have 6 or 7 of them.

I haven't been back up north of England for some time. My children watch Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach and some other such shows. The girls on it doll themselves up ok but, imo, lack the...the...I guess je ne sais quoi best describes it (ironically)...of French girls.
Ah but they'd be more game for going to the Brick

:) Akanji is our most talented central defender now, he looks a class act already. So I fully expect him to be a starter from now on.

Zagadou is still very raw, he played a bit last season - but often at full back to cover injuries. But he's only 19, I think this season he'll just be eased in a bit more. But yes, he is a big unit, and does have decent pace and good mobility.

There are a lot of decent younger center backs in the Bundesliga though.

Maybe you can raid our hated neighbours Schalke, they seem to be collecting them at the moment! I'm sure they have 6 or 7 of them.

I’m all for some Eurotrash. x

Leverkusen seem to have a few decent youngsters too.

Any that you think could make the jump to the Prem?

Take with a pinch of salt but the guys (MD & Owner/Founder) I know from one of the club sponsors think Rojo is that back-up plan to Mina (which is looking very unlikely).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back