Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
CB CM and LB.

Get them three and we can have a good season.

Hate our current options at CM, don’t rate any of them, Davies can improve though the others, are limited.

I’m all for some Eurotrash. x

Leverkusen seem to have a few decent youngsters too.

Any that you think could make the jump to the Prem?

central defenders? Probably a few!

Schalke of course signed Salif Sane, who would have been ideal for a lot of clubs. Kehrer at Schalke too, but he is the future for them, so I don't think they would let him go easily. Some obvious more high profile ones like Tah, Vogt, Soyuncu and Upamecano, but another one at Leipzig is Wili Orban, who for some reason goes under the radar. I think he should be in the Germany squad, very classy defender, 25 years old too, so not a raw kid.

Few not so obvious ones like Niklas Stark, Martin Hinteregger (he's not too tall though), Nico Elvedi to name a few. Sure there are others I forget now.

Schalke of course signed Salif Sane, who would have been ideal for a lot of clubs. Kehrer at Schalke too, but he is the future for them, so I don't think they would let him go easily. Some obvious more high profile ones like Tah, Vogt, Soyuncu and Upamecano, but another one at Leipzig is Wili Orban, who for some reason goes under the radar. I think he should be in the Germany squad, very classy defender, 25 years old too, so not a raw kid.

Few not so obvious ones like Niklas Stark, Martin Hinteregger, Nico Elvedi to name a few. Sure there are others I forget now.

..Everton linked with Hinteregger today. The clips show a left sided Centre Back who scores some incredible goals. What is he like as a defender? Is he fast and mobile?

Few not so obvious ones like Niklas Stark, Martin Hinteregger (he's not too tall though), Nico Elvedi to name a few. Sure there are others I forget now.
Impressive list that, Hinteregger was linked in the Egg News sports segment this morning.

"Everton director of football Marcel Brands has travelled to Barcelona to continue negotiations for defenders Lucas Digne and Yerry Mina.
Everton want to play with three centre-backs and wing backs under Marco Silva and want Digne to take over from long-serving Leighton Baines.
Lyon and Southampton are also understood to have enquired about Mina."

From the dailymail article. ???????
Silva has only ever mentioned 4-3-3

..Everton linked with Hinteregger today. The clips show a left sided Centre Back who scores some incredible goals. What is he like as a defender? Is he fast and mobile?

He isn't the tallest, which may go against him, but he is strong and solid, for sure mobile, not sure if he's that fast, but of what I have seen of him, his positioning seems to be good, so doen't get caught out too much. He is quite comfortable stepping out from the back with the ball, and reads the play well. He is quite a fearless defender. But seems diciplined with it.

He does love a shot for sure and has scored some nice goals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back