Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored of Richarlison now, need another signing.

Potential aside, it's not like Lookman ripped it up for Everton and he is a bit lightweight. Now that we have splashed on Richarlison, 25m might be better invested in a CB. I'd still be sorry to see him go.

If we got a £25m offer for lookman, i myself would be considering it. I like the kid and it would be bad to let him go, but £25m for a backup winger who let's be honest hasn't done anything for us and might not even want to be here?

We have much more pressing needs regarding players to lose, but that wouldn't be too crap of a deal.
I can see what you are saying, however how about this as a forward 3
Richarlison
Lookman. Walcott
Siggy

Speaking to the German Goal Network guys this morning.

They have reporters who cover the major teams and then they have like three that spread across the rest of the league.

One of these guys is pretty well connected with Leipzig and they're convinced they can get him. Everton aren't budging - Silva likes him - but there's clearly something coming from Lookman's camp (his agent is the same as Jadon Sancho's and Reece Oxford's I think, and is in with a lot of Bundesliga clubs) that says if the right offer comes in Lookman will push for the move.
very interesting thanks

very interesting thanks

Wasn't specifically about Lookman, but that reporter in question lobbed that in the chain (obviously, I'm paraphrasing) as one of his key points to be keeping an eye on (they plan ahead that way and coordinate which office covers what etc).

...Martin Hinteregger is the interesting link for me. Left footed CB, not a colossus but @Borussin says he’s very mobile and has created a very good impression in Germany. A few reports now saying we are leading West Ham for his signature.

Probably nothing in it, but still interesting.
Is there anyone that West Ham aren't signing ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back