Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really want Mina, and Digne. I think they will shore our defense up no end, playing Coleman, Holgate, Mina and Digne instills a heck of a lot more belief in our defense for me.
you seen either of them play much??

Not sure they are going to sure up anything who knows, Digne I didn't even know he existed until the news broke and all this fuss over Mina? He had a few good games at the world cup. Players who have good world cups always go on to do well don't they!

you seen either of them play much??

Not sure they are going to sure up anything who knows, Digne I didn't even know he existed until the news broke and all this fuss over Mina? He had a few good games at the world cup. Players who have good world cups always go on to do well don't they!

What I saw of Mina at the World Cup proves he is a better player than Jagielka (old and slow), Keane (not hard) and Williams (Per Kroldrup was better).

Baines is past his best, and needs replacing/cover - so yes its got to be an upgrade.

I wasn't saying they will be the next worlds best defenders - they are what we can possibly afford at this time and will just upgrade quite possibly the worst defense in the Premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back