Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I saw of Mina at the World Cup proves he is a better player than Jagielka (old and slow), Keane (not hard) and Williams (Per Kroldrup was better).

Baines is past his best, and needs replacing/cover - so yes its got to be an upgrade.

I wasn't saying they will be the next worlds best defenders - they are what we can possibly afford at this time and will just upgrade quite possibly the worst defense in the Premier league.
Koldrop? Williams has scored one headed goal which good old Per could never have done.But in all other aspects I agree.

Brands is at the game, must have jet packs on his back, was in Barcelona last night wasn’t he?

First Klaassen now this, is there anything this chameleon cannot do.

you seen either of them play much??

Not sure they are going to sure up anything who knows, Digne I didn't even know he existed until the news broke and all this fuss over Mina? He had a few good games at the world cup. Players who have good world cups always go on to do well don't they!
They were both deemed good enough to play for one of the absolute best clubs in the world and have loads of international caps, chances are they are probs pretty good mate

you seen either of them play much??

Not sure they are going to sure up anything who knows, Digne I didn't even know he existed until the news broke and all this fuss over Mina? He had a few good games at the world cup. Players who have good world cups always go on to do well don't they!
Both player were signed by Barcelona. Barcelona are not in the habit of signing poor players. The fact that they can't get in the Barcelona team ahead of world cup winners Pique, Umtiti and Alba is not a bad reflection on them. Digne himself would probably have been a world cup winner had he been getting more game time at Barcelona, hence him pushing for a move.

Not sure why you're so negative about this. Given some of the prices defenders are going for at the moment we aren't exactly breaking the bank either.

Hopefully both of these will go through by Monday so we have the best part of 2 weeks to work with them before the league starts.

Got a feeling the window is really going to start moving for us over the next 2 or 3 days in and out
I'd love to hear news that Snail Keane and Tubby Ashley have been biffed. We cannot start the season with those two yardies anywhere near our defence. Capt Jags stays on the basis of the leadership he provides, but I'd like at least one more quality CB... otherwise we are in the big schtook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back