Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't though.

Not A Chance
West Ham's getting a lot of mentions in here so I went onto their KUMB forum to get a handle on their transfer activity and I have to conclude you are right. They've had, prima facie, a pretty impressive window. Having said that, the majority of posters in that forum are a load of deluded bells...talking top 6, and how their new stadium makes them a mecca for the football playing elite...divvies.

giphy.gif

Both player were signed by Barcelona. Barcelona are not in the habit of signing poor players. The fact that they can't get in the Barcelona team ahead of world cup winners Pique, Umtiti and Alba is not a bad reflection on them. Digne himself would probably have been a world cup winner had he been getting more game time at Barcelona, hence him pushing for a move.

Not sure why you're so negative about this. Given some of the prices defenders are going for at the moment we aren't exactly breaking the bank either.

Hopefully both of these will go through by Monday so we have the best part of 2 weeks to work with them before the league starts.

Sandro

Richarlison (most fouled player in the league last season).... Sigurdsson whips in free kick.... back post Mina!

The Marco/Marcel masterplan!

Martinez will say on MOTD that all these set piece goals we score dont really count!
I think Bobby implied he would like to see set piece goals worth less than open play goals...ie two set piece goals = 1 open play. But that sounds a little odd to me...you'd get scorelines with fractions in them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back