Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have looked at the wrong Watford forum because the one I had a squizz at they were hardly talking about Richarlison or Silva...just banging on back and forth about which song by Elton bloody John was his best*

*Bennie and the Jets for mine.

West Ham's getting a lot of mentions in here so I went onto their KUMB forum to get a handle on their transfer activity and I have to conclude you are right. They've had, prima facie, a pretty impressive window. Having said that, the majority of posters in that forum are a load of deluded bells...talking top 6, and how their new stadium makes them a mecca for the football playing elite...divvies.
They won't even be close to the drop, just don't think we're in a position at the minute to be laughing at anyone's business.

That can, and hopefully will change over the next fortnight.

What I saw of Mina at the World Cup proves he is a better player than Jagielka (old and slow), Keane (not hard) and Williams (Per Kroldrup was better).

Baines is past his best, and needs replacing/cover - so yes its got to be an upgrade.

I wasn't saying they will be the next worlds best defenders - they are what we can possibly afford at this time and will just upgrade quite possibly the worst defense in the Premier league.
That's a fair and correct point! I hold my hands up you caught me on a bad day!! But I'm man enough to admit it when I'm being a bell end!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back