Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't think anyone really knows mate, apart from him having a decent World Cup (can't really take much from that, or if anyone watched him in his 28 appearances for Palmeiras before he joined Barca) he only ever played something like 2 games for Barca.
Slightly concerned. We need an experienced centre back. Can't we get that Croatian in?

Reactions: FTY

Mina and Lindelof would actually on paper at least be a perfect partnership. Both 22/23? And both with a failed big move that came too early but with enough time that there next club wouldn't be their retirement plan, but a chance to get careers back on track.

If the 17/22 figure for both was remotely true, then do it and ship off Keane to another prem team - you'd still probably get 15-20 m for the lad, those two and digne for 14m, back four sorted for years to come.

The only issue I have with Lindelof is he reminds me of Michael Keane too mate, big lad but very slow on the turn. That being said, I do like buying young players who have gone to top clubs and flopped. There's normally a lot of talent there that probably needs a bit more attention to detail and a simpler way of playing.

Centre back is a big problem area for us. Of the 4 that played tonight, Pennington, who is championship standard looked the best. I sense Jagielka will fall off the same cliff Williams died on last season. Keane I agree wholeheartedly, we may only get 10 but he needs a move away now. I don't think he can play Silva's style. It might sound odd, but I'd be on the phone to Dyche again. I'm sure he'd consider him at 10 million.

Need to Football Manager it again like last season and sign about 5 first team players.

Would help if any of them would be decent, unlike last year.

1x CB
1x LB
1x CM
1x ST

we need at the minimum 3 of those 4 vital positions coming in. Scary how poor we are going forward without Walcott on the pitch also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back