Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a reference!

EXccxsJ.gif

Could just look at those rat-faced midlanders and smirk.

We are now entering the best part of the window.

The “there’s just over a week left so here’s every mental shout about” stage.

Today we have had:

Danny Drinkwater
Aaron Ramsey
Gonzalo Higuain
Higuain is funny, Drinkwater isn't good, if Ramsey decides he wants out I'd be mad if we didn't at least try but we are at the mercy of other teams

I think you’re wrong there....he’s a good player.

Ideally he’s not the profile of what we want long term but if we can’t get our targets in, or we’re struggling to get them in, I’d happily take him on loan for 12 months and focus on sorting out other areas.

He’s a good player who’d improve us a lot in centre midfield.

He's a good passer tbf

But I don't think he's the type of player we need.

We either need a big unit who has the ability to get around the pitch but also is decent on the ball, or we need a silky playmaker to be able to run games for us.

Ideally, both.

I'd be happy with Drinkwater. You never really know where a player's head is going to be after a failed spell at a big club (Schneiderlin), but there wouldn't be much of a risk with a loan deal.

Like Garbutt went off to quite a few
Hennen went off to....
Browning went off to...
Galloway went to...

Seamus Coleman and Ross Barkley looked different class when they went to the championship. Ask Leeds fans how Pennington got on, I would have hoped to hear a few more positives.

There’ll always be examples off those that made it and those that don’t. I hope he plays better this season and comes back a world beater.

Mate barkley was dropped by warnock at Leeds, he didn’t look class at at

I literally have no idea what you are talking about.

I suspect it's how my dad must have felt when I told him how good the Sex Pistols were.

John Lydon (PIL) playing in my hometown next month.

And Higuain? My T’Internet is slow here in spain where I’ve been on holiday but I must have some catching up to do on this thread if thats the calibre of player we’re aiming for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back