Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
id look at Kurt Zouma at chelsea, was on loan last season at stoke but dont think he was terrible

think hes got the attributes to be a quality centre half, fernabache close to getting him on loan for the season ive just seen when googling him tho
Yep. A loan would suit us.

Surely Everton must think they can get mina and that's why they having confirmed digne? Hopefully that's the case anyway otherwise we really need to look elsewhere and quickly.

I'd have jokes or smalling as well as mina me both well better than what we have

Can Ben Gibson actually run? No point signing another slow backs to the wall defender.

I’d like Lascelles, Mina, RLC and Drinkwater. That makes us infinitely more solid in the middle of the park.

Our next targets should be at least one permanent CB, all the money we can afford on Loftus-Cheek or Ramsey & a CF loan signing along the lines of Lacazette, Martial, Higuain, Batshuayi.

That would be a decent window.

If Lozano came in late owing to Brands connections with PSV, that would be amazing.

I still think there are one or two surprises around the corner. Sadly I believe Lookman will be sold.

Errr... what?

Surely Everton must think they can get mina and that's why they having confirmed digne? Hopefully that's the case anyway otherwise we really need to look elsewhere and quickly.

I'd have jokes or smalling as well as mina me both well better than what we have

We haven't confirmed Digne because he hasn't signed yet.

Our next targets should be at least one permanent CB, all the money we can afford on Loftus-Cheek or Ramsey & a CF loan signing along the lines of Lacazette, Martial, Higuain, Batshuayi.

That would be a decent window.

If Lozano came in late owing to Brands connections with PSV, that would be amazing.

I still think there are one or two surprises around the corner. Sadly I believe Lookman will be sold.

It’s a bit early and I’m still quite tired but I just want to check that you’ve written HIGUAIN?

The only possible way I could see us revisiting Lozano would be if Lookman and Bolasie left. Even then I think PSV would pull our pants down after seeing how much we paid for Richarlison.

Don't know the other two really but that Zakaria boy looks good on Wikipedia.

We’ll have loads of options for Bolasie and Lookman. We could sell Lookman tomorrow to Leipzig and there will be plenty of clubs in the premier league and abroad who’d think they can get a tune out of Bolasie, someone already proven at another club in this league and loads of mitigating circumstances fur a poor season with crisis club everton and there 3 managers. (The same for Schneiderlin, Williams, Keane etc). We’ve got rid if the hardest sell already in Klassen.

I think we’re well in for Lozano and expect it all to kick it for again late in the window. If it happens, Lookman and Bolasie will then be given the ok to leave but players who potentially could be used this season, won’t be allowed to leave before a replacement is as good as agreed. It’s the squad players who won’t be involved at all that we’re shipping out now.

Quick you mate set 1 in science

He's already thanked Barca and that on Instagram or whatever. He has signed

I was set 2 actually.

No, he hasn't signed. He is travelling (or has arrived) in Liverpool for his medical and to agree the final terms on his deal (you'd imagine).

So until he's signed, there's nothing to announce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back