Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly that.

Let’s not move on from Mina if Mina is who we want. Let’s wait for Mina, if we still believe we’ve got a chance of landing him and get the players in who we really want.

It’s a marathon not a sprint and signing inferior players this week, instead of those who we really want, won’t make one iota of difference in the short term. It’ll make a huge difference in the long term.
Once Digne is through the door I think Marcel will direct his steel eyed focus on Mina
I give it a better than 70% chance of coming off

seen drinkwater is available on loan yesterday, mad to go from £35 million to that but chelsea seem to be buying 15 centre mids this summer

would anyone take him for us?

seen drinkwater is available on loan yesterday, mad to go from £35 million to that but chelsea seem to be buying 15 centre mids this summer

would anyone take him for us?

By all accounts he played an important role in the title winning team. I don’t know much about him but maybe he would work well with Gana as he did with Kante?
It’s about getting the right players in the right positions. There seems to be a plan. Big week this.

Our next targets should be at least one permanent CB, all the money we can afford on Loftus-Cheek or Ramsey & a CF loan signing along the lines of Lacazette, Martial, Higuain, Batshuayi.

That would be a decent window.

If Lozano came in late owing to Brands connections with PSV, that would be amazing.

I still think there are one or two surprises around the corner. Sadly I believe Lookman will be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back