Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw on the olde Twitter there that Holgate is being allowed to leave on loan? If true, is our tactic to get rid of all our good centre backs, and keeping all the tosh ones? Interesting let's see how that works out.

Saw on the olde Twitter there that Holgate is being allowed to leave on loan? If true, is our tactic to get rid of all our good centre backs, and keeping all the tosh ones? Interesting let's see how that works out.
Might cry if this happens.

Still would scare me a bit. Would love to get another cheaper option as well - Martin Hinteregger I thought would be interesting as he seems really good with the ball, and Gian Marco Ferrari I thought was an interesting player as well. I really believe the defending in other tops leagues is better than in the PL and if there were ever areas where we could take advantage of inequities in the players market, it would be in defense. I can't say there is any analytic evidence to support that, just my feeling from watching a lot of other leagues.

But I do think Mina has remarkable upside and is worth a hefty pay raise to find out.

You don’t watch Serie A if you think the defending out there is better than here.

tenor.gif

Surprising considering some of the other dross we have in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back