Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part of the Digne signing is we have known it was coming for so long that its almost an anti climax.... i mean we signed a legitimate world class player and we are already looking on to the next.... dosent help its the end of the window and our team still has more gaps than klopps teeth

We have because of Koeman what I believe to be the worst value for money squad that's ever been assembled in the history of world football.

He spent £250M to make us a midtable Championship team in terms of quality.
I get your point but a mid table championship team?

That just doesn’t make sense.

We have because of Koeman what I believe to be the worst value for money squad that's ever been assembled in the history of world football.

He spent £250M to make us a midtable Championship team in terms of quality.

A mid-table Championship team that still scraped into 8th place. And some say the Premier League is the best in the world. Pffffffftttttttttt

Other than Pickford that spine is not good enough for top 6 aspirations and needs upgrading. Sigurdsson may produce this season playing centrally though.

Yeah he won't be on the wing this season. I agree our spine is awful. Two center backs needed. Keane maybe can come good, but poor positional sense and a lack of pace. Jags is just getting old and has lost a yard of pace. Like Baines is a shadow off the player he once was.

Midfield needs looking at, we only really have defensive players and need someone who can link the defense with attack.

Striker? Ironically I think its about making chances for Tosen. Going to cost a hell off as lot off money to get as better striker. Niasse is an impact player worth keeping but not really good enough. DCL I really think last season's experience will do him the world of good. Maybe will get some playing time or a loan to a top Championship club. I think he'd come on leaps and bounds playing in a team that was winning every week.

Good god Brands you have been disappointing so far. £30 mil for a 28 year old CB who's done his ACL is proper old-regime nonsense.

Probably the only way we're gonna get rid of him for now. He only signed a three-year deal, did he not, so he'll be gone next season anyway.

Honestly, I was chuffed when we signed him and in that first season I think he did relatively well.

He was a disgrace last season though. Returned in awful shape and bar a few semi-decent displays prior to Christmas, was abysmal. That Burnley game should be the end of his Everton career, hopefully.
Villa would make a lot of sense , replacement for Terry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back