Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be enquiring about maybe taking Martial on loan. Looks to have burnt his bridges but Utd apparently wont sell to a rival (Spurs). Whether he would actually come here is another matter!

Utd want Alderweireld and Spurs want Martial yet they are both willing to keep unhappy players and let their values drop next year when Martial will have 1 year left and Alderweireld can go for £25mill.

Should be enquiring about maybe taking Martial on loan. Looks to have burnt his bridges but Utd apparently wont sell to a rival (Spurs). Whether he would actually come here is another matter!

Utd want Alderweireld and Spurs want Martial yet they are both willing to keep unhappy players and let their values drop next year when Martial will have 1 year left and Alderweireld can go for £25mill.

Thought we didn't want any more United rejects?

Heard Williams been linked to Villa too but on loan

Probably the only way we're gonna get rid of him for now. He only signed a three-year deal, did he not, so he'll be gone next season anyway.

Honestly, I was chuffed when we signed him and in that first season I think he did relatively well.

He was a disgrace last season though. Returned in awful shape and bar a few semi-decent displays prior to Christmas, was abysmal. That Burnley game should be the end of his Everton career, hopefully.

Thought we didn't want any more United rejects?
I will take United rejects because if there is one club in this league who don’t give their players a fair crack of the whip it’s them, we all know the players José has sold in the past.

imagine spending the past three years moaning about the quality of the football and slagging off someone like Baines, but then calling for second-hand Pulis-grade wooden Poundshop planks like Rondon to bash our senses into submission with...

WUM smarter please
You live and learn and you adapt. When we were trying to play a better brand of football it made sense to have people who could also play out from the back. I think we all know that we're not at least for the time being in that place. We need to get a defender with a danger antennae into the heart of that defence ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back