Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure who it would be - given that it takes us at least a week to go through the seven stages of signing from 'mulling over an offer' to 'reveal'. We are not past stage 2 with anyone unless.... its an under the radar signing by Uncle Marcel
Digne mentioned he's been in talks with us for 2 months. I'd assume others are in advanced stages of talks already. I think we'll get 2 more in at least, a CB and CM

From what I remember he started off really well for Stoke after signing, tailed off a bit towards the end of the season.

Wait is this Ndiaye who played for Galatasaray and Stoke? Watched him plenty times. Very average player, hopefuly it is not him for the CM.

Shane Long would do a similar job....remember him?lol
Shane Long DID do a job for West Brom and S'ton. He was perfect to fling on and cause havoc for a tiring defence.

Rondon in a differnt way would be a nightmare for opponents to face last 30/20 minutes. He is a handful and can pinch a goal with feet or head. He just shakes things up when the pattern of play is in a rut.

Shane Long DID do a job for West Brom and S'ton. He was perfect to fling on and cause havoc for a tiring defence.

Rondon in a differnt way would be a nightmare for opponents to face last 30/20 minutes. He is a handful and can pinch a goal with feet or head. He just shakes things up when the pattern of play is in a rut.

Rondon is going to Newcastle anyway. He wouldn’t come here to sit on the bench.

That’s would be the same sort of signing we would have made last season. Thought we were moving on from that.
No, I dont think that's true. He's not likely to be that expensive and he'd be insurance against banking on Tosun to lead the attack convincingly (a very poor idea IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back