Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brands in his masculine dutch accent

"we want to buy Lascelles, I have a great deal for you fat waiter, 10million plus Bolasie, super kev andddd ill throw in Williams. Signs the deals now"

In all seriousness, I could see Newcastle potentially taking Bolasie and other squad players in a deal. They are desperate.

I would be delighted with Lascelles, but we would be absolutely rinsed for him in the process.

Though with the state we are in defensively, I can put my sustainability concerns to one side.

I'd say now was the ideal opportunity to move for him. Ashley will look to sell to fund the transfers Rafael want's.

Brands in his masculine dutch accent

"we want to buy Lascelles, I have a great deal for you fat waiter, 10million plus Bolasie, super kev andddd ill throw in Williams. Signs the deals now"

I wouldn’t be that surprised if it was cash plus player (Williams) due to the fact that they will need someone in before the window shuts and we need to shift some out, but we would probably continue to pay the bulk of Willliams wages for the rest of his contract. They have been linked with Bolasie earlier in the window, but to get Lescalles in and Williams and Bolasie our in the same deal would be too much to ask for surely?

Few Newcastle fans I know have been saying for a few weeks that there has been stronger rumours that Lascelles was the one who is gonna be sold.

I haven't thought anything of it, but I reckon if the interest is genuine, there's a deal to be done.

Would cost us £50m I reckon, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back