Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few Newcastle fans I know have been saying for a few weeks that there has been stronger rumours that Lascelles was the one who is gonna be sold.

I haven't thought anything of it, but I reckon if the interest is genuine, there's a deal to be done.

Would cost us £50m I reckon, at least.
Makes Virgil Van Dyke look the bargain of the century if we pay that for him.

Few Newcastle fans I know have been saying for a few weeks that there has been stronger rumours that Lascelles was the one who is gonna be sold.

I haven't thought anything of it, but I reckon if the interest is genuine, there's a deal to be done.

Newcastle got £55 Mil for Sissoko and Wijnaldum after getting relegated, £50 Mil for Lascelles could be cheap.

I wouldn’t be that surprised if it was cash plus player (Williams) due to the fact that they will need someone in before the window shuts and we need to shift some out, but we would probably continue to pay the bulk of Willliams wages for the rest of his contract. They have been linked with Bolasie earlier in the window, but to get Lescalles in and Williams and Bolasie our in the same deal would be too much to ask for surely?

Yeah, i couldn't see it ever happening. But, dreams do come true sometimes.

Imagine some of the reaction on here if we let Bolassie go. It would typically begin, "Well I think personally, he wasn't given a chance by consecutive managers. He will play for Barcelona one day". If we sold the kitchen sink, there would be someone who would say it shouldn't have been allowed to go.

Imagine some of the reaction on here if we let Bolassie go. It would typically begin, "Well I think personally, he wasn't given a chance by consecutive managers. He will play for Barcelona one day". If we sold the kitchen sink, there would be someone who would say it shouldn't have been allowed to go.

No one would bat an eyelid if we let Bolasie go, shouldn't have been signed in the first place

Can it play CB? if that's the case if be livid anyone's better than these beauts..
if we sold the sink we'd also have to sign drinkwater to stay hydrated im out.

Last edited:

£50m??? No chance he was valued at £25-30m at the start of the summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back