Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very dubious of anyone that signs for Everton. I mean, what are they coming here for?

Our sketch artists have come up with this:

scrooge_mcduck.webp

Still wondering how we've barely offloaded any players in the grand scheme of things.

I guess there's more time for that though.

No transfer rumour to fume about yet today? Shame, there must be something we can criticise the club for though. Where are all the ‘do something Everton’ memes, then when someone is linked we can all say how we’ll never get him he’d never come to Everton, then when a deal is agreed we can all moan about how slow Everton are in closing it, then when it’s finally signed the cycle begins again with zero credit given to anyone at the club at any point.

Still wondering how we've barely offloaded any players in the grand scheme of things.

I guess there's more time for that though.

I think people are terrified of the prices. We could offload someone for £10m and have to pay £20m to replace them with an inferior player, as the prices are daft.

I also think the new transfer deadline has badly affected how things are going. English clubs at a massive disadvantage now. So we're going to see a lot of brinkmanship and flurried activity as the deadline approaches this year I reckon.

No transfer rumour to fume about yet today? Shame, there must be something we can criticise the club for though. Where are all the ‘do something Everton’ memes, then when someone is linked we can all say how we’ll never get him he’d never come to Everton, then when a deal is agreed we can all moan about how slow Everton are in closing it, then when it’s finally signed the cycle begins again with zero credit given to anyone at the club at any point.
Sun-tan bob out!

Im actual still very annoyed about Rojo to be quite honest now you mention it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back