Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
..and his name is Walter.
I don't know wants more absurd, that the dude's name is Walter, or that there is an actual video of his plays in what appears to be a Copa Liberadores match in 2013 against Boca. I mean, that's just ridiculous. He looks slow, strong, amazing on set pieces in terms of getting his head on the ball (granted, against other south american midgets), good with the ball at his feet, short, was actually playing left back, maybe it was the South American Everton that was looking at him? Loves a tackle and LOVES getting the other team mad at him and taking people out.

It might be more absurd that I actually watched the video.

Shane Long DID do a job for West Brom and S'ton. He was perfect to fling on and cause havoc for a tiring defence.

Rondon in a differnt way would be a nightmare for opponents to face last 30/20 minutes. He is a handful and can pinch a goal with feet or head. He just shakes things up when the pattern of play is in a rut.

You have just endorsed two of the worst finishers in the prem in the last 10 years (strikers only)

The Mail are now actually reporting we are in talks with the boy N'Diaye

And yes I am now calling everyone the boy.

'Twenty-seven-year-old N'Diaye spent the first half of last season at Galatasaray before leaving midway through the campaign to join the Toffees.'

Fantastic reporting from the Mail

Oh.My.God.

I take back what I said, there is a spanish language highlight clip and commentary entitled "Patadas de Walter Kannemann", which literally means kicks of Walter Kannemann. Give it a minute or two of commentary, and then it gets into it. The AMAZING spanish music in the background might be better than the videos themselves.

Please dear lord sign this guy just for pure amusement. The two footer 3 minutes in is amazing. This guy makes Rojo look like a saint on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back