Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol

Five goals and five assists I’d go full season. He’s not unlike Doucoure same type of player, but can play deeper at 6. I like him at 8.

I seen him a couple of times for Stoke and thought he looked o.k but I'm willing to trust you on this mate and now i desperately want him to sign and release Morgan on a free transfer

He’s not unlike Doucoure, same style of a player, he can play 6 or 8, I would play him at 8 personally. The lad is a unit, decent turn of pace, agressive in his pressing and challenging, has a bit of technique about him and Chips in with goals and assists. He can transition play from defense and attack driving forward.

For my money he was one of the best performing midfielders in the second half of the season after signing in January, stuck out like a sore thumb for quality in a poor Stoke team. I really rate him.

If we got him for 14 million it’s an absolute steal, loosing Williams is a bonus. Brands is a genius.

If we got Ndaye and Mario on loan, I’d say job almost done.
Balotelli?

If Barca want £30m for Mina, I would rather spend that on Lascelles. Mina is definately a gamble. Lascelles is a leader, English and knows the league. He might keep Keane on track and get a tune out of him as well.
Newcastle haven't a penny, surely they would sell?

I bet they won’t if he is sold, fat Spanish waiter will walk.

If Barca want £30m for Mina, I would rather spend that on Lascelles. Mina is definately a gamble. Lascelles is a leader, English and knows the league. He might keep Keane on track and get a tune out of him as well.
Newcastle haven't a penny, surely they would sell?
The Newcastle fans are already close to boiling point over Ashley yet again refusing to spend any money.

This`d be the one that tipped the over.

It would be beautiful.

And yet France have just won the World Cup with a striker who didn't so much as register a shot on target, while the Premier League Golden Boot (and scoring record) went to a player whose team finished 25 points off the pace.

Mbape? And the Premier League Golden Boot Winner also won the World Cup Golden Boot, despite finishing fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back