Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring a Blue home!

club-shane-duffy-everton-austria-wien_2999217.jpg
Stop banging that drum.

sd.webp

The nearest circus probably
an old girlfriend of mine was a recovered heroin addict and an alcoholic. She'd go to AA once a week and a mantra, regarding addiction and the constant danger of relapse, that was emphasised was : "the monkey is off my back....but the circus is still in town"
We loved each other very much. I still often think of her...especially at times like this... when news about Everton's transfer window is so thin on the ground.

an old girlfriend of mine was a recovered heroin addict and an alcoholic. She'd go to AA once a week and a mantra, regarding addiction and the constant danger of relapse, that was emphasised was : "the monkey is off my back....but the circus is still in town"
We loved each other very much. I still often think of her...especially at times like this... when news about Everton's transfer window is so thin on the ground.
Don't worry mate, Marcel has got it covered.

Rooney - £160k
William - £70k
Martina - £35k
Klassan - £100k
Funes Mori - £50k
Mirallas - £70k
Robles - £25k
Vlasic - £30k

£25m a year off the wage bill!
That presumes that we are not subsidising some of those deals by continuing to contribute to wages.
I wouldn't be so sure that is the actual saving we are making and in any event you have not factored in wages paid to Richarlison and Digne

Last edited:
Pfft, every player has had a bad day at the office once

Only a moron would look at one game and base a viewpoint on a player off it

You're not a moron are you mate?
Name another top quality defender who's ever done that.
Are ANY top teams in for him? Your love for terrible players is so hipster-ish is cringeworthy. Bit of a running joke now, mate.

Name another top quality defender who's ever done that.
Are ANY top teams in for him? Your love for terrible players is so hipster-ish is cringeworthy. Bit of a running joke now, mate.

Hmm, I don't know how many "terrible" players play well at the highest level, which is what Duffy has proven he can do

He'd walk into our back line easily

Oh and as this list shows, http://www.worldfootball.net/alltime_goalgetter/eng-premier-league/eigentore/1/, plenty of top defenders have conceded multiple own goals over their careers

I seem to see that Rio Ferdinand is 5th on the all time list. He must be rubbish!

Duffy doesn't even make the list coincidentally...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back