Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Tah - 6 ft 4 - 22 years old, play for Bayer Leverkusen - german international defender - he signed a new contract recently but I am sure we could tempt Bayer to sell with a 30 mil offer

Quality player and would live him here and with leverkusen not in the champions leauge now would be a great time to go get him.

...only seen clips, 25 years of age and most definitely an athlete. Fine mobility for his size, good in the air but I don’t have a clue if he’s any good.
Toulouse captain. But Toulouse have skirted relegation for the last 3 seasons. he's been there 2 of them.

Good age, 25, fine athlete as you say and looks good in the air as you would expect from a 6'4" defender. Is it just lazy journalism from Goal though? Finding somebody with the same fit as Mina.

Toulouse captain. But Toulouse have skirted relegation for the last 3 seasons. he's been there 2 of them.

Good age, 25, fine athlete as you say and looks good in the air as you would expect from a 6'4" defender. Is it just lazy journalism from Goal though? Finding somebody with the same fit as Mina.

Dont know why people think Goal is a decent source these days.

I see Watford are trying to lure Ghezzal from Monaco.

Weren't we trying to buy this lad not too long ago?
Think he was with Lyon at the time. Think he ran down his contract and went to Monaco on a free spouting something about wanting UCL football. Personal view is that he's not as good as he thinks he is and will probably be on high wages with going on a free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back