Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take N'Zonzi in a heartbeat. He's a winner with plenty of Premier League and La Liga experience but he's also had the negative experiences at Blackburn and Stoke. Moreover, he's vastly superior to Schneirdlin in all departments, especially when it comes down to him not being a coward. I've always rated him when I've seen play.

Fun fact: he cost Blackburn €500,000 when he was an unknown 20 year old. Big Sam found a gem there.

Being linked with Toulouse's cb Christopher Jullien. Newcastle and Southampton also keen.

10m according to some chap from Goal.com

Anyone know of him? Seems to be sought after in Bundesliga too.

I would take N'Zonzi in a heartbeat. He's a winner with plenty of Premier League and La Liga experience but he's also had the negative experiences at Blackburn and Stoke. Moreover, he's vastly superior to Schneirdlin in all departments, especially when it comes down to him not being a coward. I've always rated him when I've seen play.

Fun fact: he cost Blackburn €500,000 when he was an unknown 20 year old. Big Sam found a gem there.

With Arsenal and Roma in the mix, I really can`t see him coming here.

Everton need to decide if this is a 'hold on and hope for better next year' type of season or a 'go balls to the wall' season.
If the former then lets look to sign Rojo, Mee or Gibson and keep Schniedenfraud as our deep lying CM with Drinkwater on loan or the Stoke geezer as back up to Davies and Gana. We run the risk of disilusioning the new boys like Digne and Richie but if thats our ambition....
If the latter then we need to throw big cash at Newcastle for Lascelles, get Nzonzi in and get another CF who cn bang in goals!
in all of these instances we need to clear out not just the 'unfab four' but Bolasie, Pennington, Beni, , etc on loans or permasales.

Let`s hope Ashley stays there for a while longer and finishes the job !
Sam-Allardyce-171129-OnthePhone-G-300.jpg

"Hello?
Oh hi, Mr. Ashley, what can I do for you?
Yup... uhuh...ok, I'll be right over.
Shall I call Sammy?"

The poor feckers! :lol:

Fatty Rafael is a massive control freak bellend and he`s met his match with Ashley.

Does he honestly think that by calling out Ashley and getting a load of fat Geordies to sign a petition, is going to make Ashley start spending his own money lol

Ashley knows he has him over the barrel. Benotez’s wife isn’t moving now he’s had his fun at Inter Real and Napoli so Ashley knows that he’ll only go for a prem job. There’s not many of them around now so he’s essentially stuck whether he likes it or not unless he can jump out into international management.

I think undoubtedly all the people who kept on laughing about others being concerned about the lack of movement in KEY areas can get stuffed.

"Bedwetters", huh? More like yous all pouring petrol on the bed and playing with matches next to it.

7 days until the window shuts and still no CB or CM. Perfect.

Take a deep breath, bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back