Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zouma is a weird one as he looked quality at Chelsea when he got games but was average at Stoke last season.

Would only really take Loftus Cheek and Batshuyai from the players likely to be available.
Was the heir apparent to Terry and then tore his acl. Then Christensen started doing really well at Gladbach and became a first teamer for them and they went and got Rudiger.

If he can be anything like the pre-injury Zouma I'd say make him our number one target.

I think he may have had an injury or two, but he either played a regular part in the Stoke team last season as they got relegated, or he wasn't good enough to get into a side that got relegated.

Just saying.
I seem to recall Gana playing in a team that got relegated too.
Does that now automatically disbar us from signing them ?

I seem to recall Gana playing in a team that got relegated too.
Does that now automatically disbar us from signing them ?

Of course not.

But Zouma won't solve our problems.

He's another centre-back who needs an 'organiser' next to him.

If we are punting Keane/Jags as well as Williams, then I'd be happy to see Zouma come in with one other.

But he doesn't solve the issues we have at present for me. Clumsy, gets caught out of position a lot.

See a couple of little links to N'zonzi. He would be absolutely fantastic for us IMO. That powerful midfielder that can dominate and still pick a pass.

yes hes 29 but hes at his peak at the moment.
You've been mentioning him for a while now, reckon we'll be in for him?

Also, I thought he was older than that so maybe he'd be decent for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back